56137 Quad Ratchet Screwdriver Set 22pc
22 piece quad ratchet screwdriver set comprising soft grip quad ratchet handle with 21 popular magnetic bits, which are easily stored in the handle.
- Special feature: hold the gearbox and turn the handle for 4 times the speed
- 3 x Phillips Bits: Ph1, Ph2, Ph3; 2 x Flat Bits: 6, 7mm
- 4 x PzDrive Bits: Pz1, 2 x Pz2, Pz3; 5 x Hex Bits: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm
- 4 x Star* Bits: T10, T15, T20, T25; 3 x Spine Bits: M4, M5, M6
- Star is the equivalent to TORX® - 6 sided. TORX® and TORX PLUS® are registered trademarks of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
TSP: £42.04 ex VAT £50.45 inc VAT
Innovative new screwdriver with 4 X speed feature
A useful and versatile new screwdriver has just been released by Kamasa Tools (part number 56137); it is a smooth ratchet screwdriver, but grip the ratchet gearbox, twist the handle and it turns at four times the speed! Great for repetitive work and the ergonomically designed handle makes for easy and positive tightening.
The 22-piece set includes a generous selection of bits. Three Phillips bits: Ph1, Ph2 and Ph3; two flat bits: 6, 7mm; four PzDrive bits: Pz1, 2 x Pz2 and a Pz3; five hex bits: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm; four Star bits: T10, T15, T20 and T25; plus three spline bits: M4, M5 and M6. All supplied in two 10-piece bit holders.
There’s also a useful bit container built into the screwdriver handle, where you can stow the most-used bits.
This is a comfortable, practical screwdriver with a smooth left and right-hand drive ratchet. The speed increase with the quad-ratchet adds to the versatility and the comprehensive selection of bits means you will always have the correct bit to hand.
It is available now from your Kamasa stockist.