56101 Ratchet with 4 Interchangeable Heads
A 72 teeth, reversible ratchet set comprising 200mm long handle, four interchangeable heads: 1/4”D, 3/8"D, 1/2"D, Bit Driver & 10 assorted bits. The handle incorporates a quick release for fast socket change, sockets a quick release mechanism for easy swapping through different accessories.
- 200mm reversible ratchet handle & four interchangeable heads: 1/4"D, 3/8"D, 1/2"D and Bit Driver. 72 teeth gives 5° ratcheting arc.
- Heads easily lock into the handle and simply released with the quick release mechanism.
- The socket heads have an inbuilt quick release mechanism, ideal when swapping through different accessories.
- 10 Assorted bits supplied in bit holder – Phillips: Ph1, Ph2; PzDrive: Pz1, Pz2; Flat: 4mm, 5mm; Star*: T20, T25, T30, T40.
- Ratchet & heads manufactured from Chrome Vanadium; Bits manufactured from S2 steel. Ergonomic soft grip handle.
TSP: £35.62 ex VAT £42.74 inc VAT
useful new ratchet from Kamasa
Ideal for the smaller toolbox or tool roll, this new ratchet handle from Kamasa (part number 56101), has four interchangeable heads; this means that one ratchet handle can be used for 1/2" drive, 3/8" drive and 1/4" drive sockets and accessories and also be used to drive bits (bits included)
The smooth ratchet is reversible and the socket heads all feature a quick-release mechanism. Ten of the most-used bits are included in a separate bit holder: Phillips Ph1 and Ph2; PzDrive Pz1 and Pz2; flat 4mm and 5mm; and Star T20, T25, T30 and T40.
A strong, well made set, the ratchet handle and heads are made from chrome vanadium, and the bits are S2 steel for extra strength.
Available now from your Kamasa stockist.